Surving with Mumbai rats

On the streets of Mumbai, rats are finding it easier to survive than humans. In the past three months, the civic body had released two rounds of advertisements, inviting agencies of the Swachch Mumbai Prabodhan Abhiyaan (SMBA) to shoulder the responsibility of night rat killing, but in 18 of Mumbai’s 24 wards, the response has been feeble.

Bhagwan Valmiki news

While searching the sites I found no site build on Bhagwan Valmiki Ji. No attention has been paid towards the writer of The Ramayana. There are some sites which still shows to the world Valmiki, as robber and fisherman. It is my privilege to build this site. If you think there is some controversial matter, please let me know so that I may not use it. I need you support to gather more & more information to make to site most effective / informative & popular globally. Also send your opinion and let me know if you need some changes to be made in this website. My email is viren200179@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post